- U12 Boys give it their all against strong league leaders
- U12 Girls leave it late to snatch win!
- Mens 4s battling performance brings comfort!
- U14Bs draw away in Pompey
- Christmas Fun 🎅⛄️🎄
Forthcoming Home Fixtures
Why not come and see our teams in action at home in the coming week; click here for the full fixtures list.
- Saturday 18th January 2020
- 11:00 Ladies' 1st XI v. Blandford and Sturminster Newton @ Romsey Community School11:00 Ladies' 1st XI @ RCS
- 13:00 Men's 2nd XI v. Basingstoke 3 @ Romsey Community School13:00 Men's 2nd XI @ RCS
- 14:30 Ladies' 3rd XI v. Southampton 4 @ Romsey Community School14:30 Ladies' 3rd XI @ RCS
- 16:00 Men's 4th XI v. Hamble 4 @ Romsey Community School16:00 Men's 4th XI @ RCS
- Sunday 19th January 2020
- 10:45 Boys Under 16s v. Andover Under 16 @ Romsey Community School10:45 Boys Under 16s @ RCS
Romsey Hockey Club is a friendly, mixed club which caters for players of all abilities and all ages.
As well as seven senior teams, we support a thriving junior section which has boys and girls teams of all age groups; Minis right through to U18s.
The boys and girls teams (U12 to U18) compete in the Wessex League and Hampshire League respectively.
The ladies currently field four teams: Hampshire Divisions Premier, 2, 4 and 7.
The men field four teams: Hampshire Divisions 2, 4, 6 and 9 (South).
Furthermore, both senior sections play indoor hockey, summer league and mixed summer games.
The list of club accolades can be found on the Historic Honours List page.
Our home pitches, and training grounds, are at Romsey School in the heart of Romsey and Hampshire Collegiate School on the A27 out of Romsey. Details on how to find us are on our Location page.
We are always keen to welcome new members. If you already play hockey, or have never played before, and would like to be part of a great, family-friendly club then please get in touch.
If you would rather meet us, then please come along to one of our weekly training sessions. The current training schedules are always available on our training page.
In the meantime, please browse the website to discover more about the club.