- Website Migrated
- Planned website maintenance
- U14 Girls Triumph over Trojans
- U12 boys on a high at home!
- Another Gr….. eight win for U14 Boys!
Forthcoming Home Fixtures
Why not come and see our teams in action at home in the coming week; click here for the full fixtures list.
- Saturday 19th October 2019
- 10:30 Ladies' 2nd XI v. Wimborne Wayfarers 2 @ Romsey Community School10:30 Ladies' 2nd XI @ RCS
- 12:30 Men's 1st XI v. Bournemouth 3 @ Romsey Community School12:30 Men's 1st XI @ RCS
- 14:00 Men's 4th XI v. Swanage and Wareham 2 @ Romsey Community School14:00 Men's 4th XI @ RCS
- 15:30 Ladies' 3rd XI v. Haslemere 3 @ Romsey Community School15:30 Ladies' 3rd XI @ RCS
- Sunday 20th October 2019
- 10:45 Girls Under 16s v. Gosport Borough Under 16 @ Romsey Community School10:45 Girls Under 16s @ RCS
- Sat 19 Oct 2019Bournemouth 30 - 1Ladies' 1st XIHampshire Premier Division
- Sat 19 Oct 2019Ladies' 2nd XI2 - 1Wimborne Wayfarers 2Hampshire Division 2
Romsey Hockey Club is a friendly, mixed club which caters for players of all abilities and all ages.
As well as seven senior teams, we support a thriving junior section which has boys and girls teams of all age groups; Minis right through to U18s.
The boys and girls teams (U12 to U18) compete in the Wessex League and Hampshire League respectively.
The ladies currently field four teams: Hampshire Divisions Premier, 2, 4 and 7.
The men field four teams: Hampshire Divisions 2, 4, 6 and 9 (South).
Furthermore, both senior sections play indoor hockey, summer league and mixed summer games.
The list of club accolades can be found on the Historic Honours List page.
Our home pitches, and training grounds, are at Romsey School in the heart of Romsey and Hampshire Collegiate School on the A27 out of Romsey. Details on how to find us are on our Location page.
We are always keen to welcome new members. If you already play hockey, or have never played before, and would like to be part of a great, family-friendly club then please get in touch.
If you would rather meet us, then please come along to one of our weekly training sessions. The current training schedules are always available on our training page.
In the meantime, please browse the website to discover more about the club.