|Type||Description||Membership Fee||Match Fee|
|Senior||Full Senior Membership.||£1322||£8.50|
|Student||Full-time students 18+ including part-time workers.||£70||£5.00|
|Junior||Full Junior Membership which includes all Junior sessions from September to April.||£601,2||£3.503|
|Non Player||For non playing coaches, parents & friends of the Club; please fill out a form as we need your details.||nil||nil|
- Families with more than one Junior member qualify for a discount.
Two entitled members receive a reduction of £10 per member i.e. £100 is payable.
Three entitled members receive a reduction of £20 per member i.e. £120 is payable.
- Families where adults and children are club members receive a further 10% discount.
- The match fee for juniors playing in a seniors’ match is £5.00.
The Club politely requests that the parents and guardians of junior members read the Parents’ Club Guide.
Alternatively direct bank transfer, cheque or standing order (payment plans) can be used as a form of payment.
Direct bank transfer
Membership fees can be paid directly into the ‘Romsey Hockey Club’ bank account.
|Reference||Your name or your child’s name|
Cheques made payable to ‘Romsey Hockey Club’ can be sent to:
22 Clover Way
Payment Options via Standing Order
There are 2 payment plans for Senior Members:
- Pay Membership Fee by standing order: £11 per calendar month for 12 months from September 2018 to August 2019. Pay Match Fees week by week.
- Pay Membership Fee and Match Fees by standing order: £24 per calendar month for 12 months from September 2018 to August 2019. This option covers Membership Fee and Match Fees through the season, but does not included Summer League Match Fees.
These options are only applicable if payments are started by the begining of the season i.e. September.
You must double-check the availability of shirt numbers with the following club representatives before ordering:
At the higher levels duplicate numbers are strictly prohibited.