Next Home Matches
- 05 Sep 15 10:30, Ladies 2nd XI v. Hamble @ Romsey School
- 05 Sep 15 12:30, Men 2nd XI v. Hamble 2 @ Romsey School
- 05 Sep 15 14:30, Men 3rd XI v. IoW @ Romsey School
- 05 Sep 15 16:00, Men 4th XI v. Haslemere 5 @ Romsey School
- 19 Sep 15 14:00, Ladies 3rd XI v. New Forest 2 @ Romsey School
- 20 Sep 15 TBC, Girls U14s v. Isle of Wight Under 14 @ TBC
- 27 Sep 15 TBC, Boys U12s v. Salisbury Under 12 @ TBC
- 04 Oct 15 TBC, Girls U18s v. Trojans Under 18 @ John Hanson School
- 11 Oct 15 TBC, Girls U12s v. Winchester Under 12 @ TBC
The goal of our website is to help improve communication between the club and its members. We also utilise other social media technologies, and can be found on Facebook and followed on Twitter. We hope that the shared information promotes the game of hockey as a rewarding sport to the whole community.
Romsey Hockey Club is a friendly, mixed club which caters for players of all abilities and all ages.
As well as seven senior teams, we support a thriving junior section which has boys and girls teams of all age groups; Minis right through to U18s. The boys and girls teams (U12 to U18) compete in the Wessex League and Hampshire League respectively.
The ladies currently field three teams: Hampshire Divisions 1, 3 and 5. The men field four teams: Hampshire/Surrey Regional 2, and Hampshire Divisions 5, 8 and 10. Furthermore, both senior sections play indoor hockey, summer league and mixed summer games.
The list of club accolades can be found on the Historic Honours List page.
Our home pitch, and training ground, is at Romsey School in the heart of Romsey. Details on how to find us are on our location page.
We are always keen to welcome new members. If you already play hockey, or have never played before, and would like to be part of a great, family-friendly club then please get in touch. Our email address is email@example.com.
If you would rather meet us, then please come along to one of our weekly training sessions. The current training schedules are always available on our training page.
In the meantime, please browse the website to discover more about the club.
Updated: 20 July 2015