There is a frost this morning so we will make a pitch inspection just before mini training starts at 9:15. We hope that training will go ahead so if we have to make the decision to cancel we will leave it as late a possible and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Squad managers will endeavour to email any updates to you and we will also post any news here as early as possible.

Please note that we would rather play than post pone though, so please accept our apologies if you arrive for training or a fixture to find that it is cancelled. We would prefer to be criticised for the late notice than cancelling unnecessarily!

Gallery Glimpse
SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC rlhvhavant2ndhalf-2011-03-2611-49-27
Free Sitemap Generator